The following state patterns when pieced together will allow you to create an enlarged quilt or map of the the United States (USA). Just make sure to scale the state patterns consistently when printing as shown in the video below and Step #1 at printing state quilt patterns. See Country Patterns to create a puzzle of the United States from a single piece of wood.
State Quilt Patterns / Scroll Saw Patterns
The following map is created when all the patterns are combined.
If you do not plan on combining the states together, see State Outlines for additional patterns.
United States Puzzle Pattern (Scroll Saw)
Use one of the following patterns to create a puzzle of the United States. For example, you could use a scroll saw to create a puzzle by cutting out the individual states.
How to Resize and Print State Quilt Patterns
More clip art, tips, band saw and scroll saw patterns.
• Scroll Saw Patterns and Outlines (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced)
• Religious Clip Art Patterns
• Country Outlines and Clip Art Patterns
• Ultimate Guide to Using a Scroll Saw
• Essential Band Saw Tips
• Chess Pieces Patterns
• Practice Patterns for the scroll saw, band saw, or jigsaw.