FREE South Carolina stencils, patterns, maps, state outlines, and shapes. You can print or download these patterns for woodworking projects, scroll saw patterns, laser cutting, crafts, string art projects, vinyl cutting, screen printing, silhouette and cricut cutting machines, coloring pages, etc. Patterns include Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) templates and designs. Return to Maps of all 50 United States
After selecting a pattern, you can specify:
COLOR, SIZE, and format.
Select WHITE for coloring pages and patterns.
1. South Carolina Map Outline Design and Shape
2. South Carolina text in a circle. Create a printable, custom circle vector map, family name sign, circle logo seal, circular text, stamp, etc. Personalize with YOUR own text!
3. Free South Carolina Vector Outline with State Name on Border
4. South Carolina Hometown Heart. Mark your hometown, where you currently live, or where ever with
a heart! Custom designed by you!
5. Personalize South Carolina with a Split Monogram.
Customize with your own name, city name, or town name.
6. Free South Carolina Coloring Page (Coloring Sheet).
Take a break and color in your state.
For kids and adults!
7. Customize South Carolina with Your Own Monogram (1, 2, or 3 Initials)
8. Free South Carolina Vector Graphic Outline - "THICK" Borders
9. Free South Carolina Baseball Stitches / Softball Stitches
More South Carolina stencils, clip art designs, patterns, and templates.
10. Free South Carolina Vector Outline with "Home" on Border
11. South Carolina Map Shape Text, Pattern, Stencil, Outline
12. Free South Carolina Text Lettering (SVG Vector)
13. More South Carolina Text Lettering
14. South Carolina Love Map Pattern
15. South Carolina Home Stencil
16. South Carolina Map Inside Circle (Scroll Saw Pattern)
17. South Carolina Home Heart (Cricut Design / Silhouette Design)
See Printable US Maps for various outlines and coloring designs of the entire United States of America.
Use USA Patchwork Map Quilt Patterns if you wish to sew the states together to create a quilt.
Pattern Uses and Types of Materials
You can use these patterns, stencils, templates, models, and shapes as a guide to make
other objects or to transfer designs. Create personalized, custom projects for your home,
for craft shows, for selling projects online, etc.
These designs are great for
coloring pages and coloring sheets, crochet patterns,
drawing and painting, svg files for cricut and silhouette, svg cut files,
hobbies, holiday crafts, iron-on designs, kid crafts, laser cutting,
needlecrafts, preschool printables, quilting, sewing,
scrapbooking, sign making, string art (nail art), wall art,
wedding crafts, woodworking projects, and other DIY arts and crafts.
You can transfer these printable patterns to
cardboard, cardstock, canvas, construction paper, fabric, felt,
foam, glass, leather, metal, notebook paper, paper, parchment paper,
photo paper, plastic, plexiglass, poster board, rubber, steel,
vinyl, wax paper, wrapping paper, wood, and many other types of materials.
When downloading a pattern or stencil, you can specify
a new color (e.g., red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple,
brown, magenta, tan, cyan, olive, maroon, navy, aquamarine,
turquoise, silver, lime, teal, indigo,
violet, pink, black, white, gray, or grey). You can also add
add text and hearts to your image.
Your new design or pattern can be printed or downloaded
in PNG, JPG, PDF, or SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format.
Looking for More Patterns, Stencils, Designs?