Guide & Tips: Free Stencil Maker and Downloader
- Step #1 - Enter some text and then press either the "Enter" key
on your keyboard or press the "Update" button.
- Step #2 - Select your desired font type by pressing either Block, Stencil,
- Step #3 - Optionally formatting.
- "Fill color" specifies the color of the interior of the text.
"Line color" specifies the color of the outline. On newer browsers, you can simply select either
button to change these colors. If using an older browser, you can change these values by either typing
the name of the color (e.g., "red") or entering the
RBG value (e.g., #ff0000).
- "Stroke" specifies the thickness of the line surrounding the text.
Try experimenting with values between 1 and 10.
- "Kerning" specifies the spacing between characters.
Try experimenting with values between -50 and 200.
- "Font size" specifies the overall size of the text measured in pixels or points.
- "Padding" specifies the extra space around the content.
If you find your text is being cropped, simply add a little more padding.
- Step #4 - Press "View/Print", "Save PNG Format", "Save JPG Format", or "Save PDF Format" to either print or save the image.