Free. How can you help? Make a small donation. Use the SunCatcherStudio.com artwork (patterns, stencils, designs, and templates) to make crafts and artwork for yourself or to give to family and friends. The average price of a cup of coffee in 2019 was: $5.90!
How can you help non-financially? Creating a link to our website would be greatly appreciated!
Use the SunCatcherStudio.com artwork (patterns, stencils, designs, and templates) to make crafts and artwork and sell them in stores, craft fairs, and online. A one-time payment gives you a lifetime license.
A single royalty-free license starts at only $4.99 per pattern. Or select the UNLIMITED, royalty-free license and use ANY suncatcherstudio.com artwork for commercial purposes. Regular price $79.99. This week only: $29.99.
Examples of Acceptable Use of Artwork:
- Creating physical, tangible (non-digital) products.*
- Making wood working crafts.
- Creating sewing and quilting projects.
- Screen printing, vinyl cutting, silhouette, and die cut machines.
- Creating cutting boards.
- Creating Christmas ornaments with a scroll saw or laser cutting machine.
- Making string-art designs.
- Painting and decorating crafts.
- Creating hand-made or machine made items.
- And many, many more possible ideas.
Non-acceptable Use of Artwork:
- Distributing or giving away digital or electronic versions of the artwork.
- Sharing or selling digital files in any way.
- Selling or transferring the license to another person or company.
- Selling or transferring the art work as coloring pages or sheets.
- Adding other digital elements to any designs and claim them as your own.
*With the purchase of any license type, you may use one artwork (pattern, stencil, design) to create a digital or electronic product. For example, you could use a pattern of a state, a monogram, a letter stencil, etc. to create a logo for your website. Please contact us for approval if you need to use more than one image to create a digital product.
After making your purchase, you will receive a Standard PayPal Payment receipt. This receipt is sufficient for you to begin using the artwork and patterns for commercial use. However, if you need a certificate of payment, please e-mail us at email@example.com after making your purchase with PayPal.
The purchaser and/or recipient agrees not to sell or distribute SunCatcherStudio.com artwork in anyway, including but not limited to adaptations, imitations, redesigns, or modifications.
SunCatcherStudio retains all rights, copyright, and ownership of the patterns.