A single royalty-free license starts at only $4.99 per design. Or select the UNLIMITED, royalty-free license and use ANY suncatcherstudio.com artwork to make non-digital products for commercial purposes.
Examples of Acceptable Uses of Artwork:
- Creating touchable, physical, tangible, non-digital products.
- Creating family established signs, business signs, wall signs to hang on a wall.
- Creating monograms and placing them on a mug, cup, or tumbler.
- Creating sewing and quilting projects.
- Making paper banners and party decorations.
- Creating cutting boards.
- Creating letterboards, fabric buntings, journal covers, pillow covers.
- Creating Christmas ornaments with a scroll saw or laser cutting machine.
- Making wood working crafts.
- Creating hand-made or machine made items.
- And many, many more possible ideas.
Non-acceptable Uses of Artwork:
- Distributing or giving away digital or electronic versions of the artwork.
- Sharing or selling digital files in any way.
- Using our artwork with a “Print on Demand” ecommerce fulfillment solution where our designs are viewable on a website.
- Selling or transferring the license to another person or company.
- Selling or transferring the art work as coloring pages or sheets.
- Adding other digital elements to any designs and claim them as your own.
- Uploading our designs/images to a website.
- Uploading our designs or images created using our software to an online media repository (e.g., Pixabay, OpenClipArt).
With the purchase of our “Commercial Use” license, digital designs created using the following applications can be used for commercial purposes if you have copyrights to the original photograph(s).
Photo to Painting
Photo to Sketch
Text in Circle
Printable worksheets and puzzles (e.g., math problems created using our Math Worksheet Generator or puzzles created using our Word Search Maker) can be included in newsletters, newspapers, magazines, etc. provided they contain our address: SunCatcherStudio.com
After making your purchase, you will receive a Standard PayPal Payment receipt. This receipt is sufficient for you to begin using the artwork and patterns for commercial use. However, if you need a certificate of payment, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org after making your purchase with PayPal.
The purchaser and/or recipient agrees not to sell or distribute SunCatcherStudio.com artwork in anyway, including but not limited to adaptations, imitations, redesigns, or modifications.
Personal Use is any use that meets none of the criteria for Commercial Use. Personal (Non-commercial) use is a use for solely personal purposes. For a use to be considered “Personal” it must meet ALL THREE of the following:
- The use must not involve an exchange of money.
- The use must not promote a business entity (this includes non-profit organizations).
- The use must not directly or indirectly result in financial gain.
If any one or more of the criteria is not met, then the use is deemed “Commercial”.
SunCatcherStudio retains all rights, copyright, and ownership of the patterns.