Free. How can you help? Make a small donation. Use the SunCatcherStudio.com designs (artwork, patterns, stencils, and templates) to make crafts and artwork for yourself or to give to family and friends. The average price of a cup of coffee in 2020 was: $5.90!
How can you help non-financially? Creating a link to our website would be greatly appreciated!
Use the 5000+ SunCatcherStudio.com designs (artwork, patterns, stencils, templates, cutting files, etc.) to make crafts and artwork and sell them in stores, craft fairs, and online.
A single royalty-free license starts at only $4.99 per design. Or select the UNLIMITED, royalty-free license and use ANY suncatcherstudio.com artwork for commercial purposes.
Examples of Acceptable Uses of Artwork:
- Creating touchable, physical, tangible, non-digital products.
- Creating family established signs, business signs, wall signs to hang on a wall.
- Creating sewing and quilting projects.
- Using these designs on a Cricut, Silhouette, or other cutting machine to create non-digital products.
- Creating cutting boards.
- Creating Christmas ornaments with a scroll saw or laser cutting machine.
- Making wood working crafts.
- Using the designs for painting and decorating crafts.
- Creating hand-made or machine made items.
- And many, many more possible ideas.
Non-acceptable Uses of Artwork:
- Distributing or giving away digital or electronic versions of the artwork.
- Sharing or selling digital files in any way.
- Using our artwork with a “Print on Demand” ecommerce fulfillment solution where our designs are viewable on a website.
- Selling or transferring the license to another person or company.
- Selling or transferring the art work as coloring pages or sheets.
- Adding other digital elements to any designs and claim them as your own.
- Uploading our designs/images to a website.
- Uploading our designs or images created using our software to an online media repository (e.g., Pixabay, OpenClipArt).
With the purchase of our “Commercial Use” license, digital designs created using the following applications can be used for commercial purposes if you have copyrights to the original photograph(s).
Photo to Painting
Photo to Sketch
Text in Circle
After making your purchase, you will receive a Standard PayPal Payment receipt. This receipt is sufficient for you to begin using the artwork and patterns for commercial use. However, if you need a certificate of payment, please e-mail us at email@example.com after making your purchase with PayPal.
The purchaser and/or recipient agrees not to sell or distribute SunCatcherStudio.com artwork in anyway, including but not limited to adaptations, imitations, redesigns, or modifications.
SunCatcherStudio retains all rights, copyright, and ownership of the patterns.